Nothing can hurt us more than seeing a friend getting hurt and recovering from it by taking bed rest for days. If your friend has met with an injury or recovering from a surgery, you need to be there with them, either in person, or by sending get well soon wishes messages for friend. These messages shall help your sick friend feel that you are with them at the moment, which in result shall help them recover very soon. Once your friend gets to read your get well soon messages for friend, he or she would definitely smile a lot, as it is a great gesture, which they would not have expected you to do at first place. Every inspiration and motivation kicks in when a friend tells them in words.
- In case you’re wondering, I sent those flowers for the nurse, not for you! Just kidding! Hope you feel better soon by seeing them!
- I know you’re lying about your illness! Get up from your bed quickly so we can go party! Feel better soon!
- I was thinking the whole night that if you weren’t that much beautiful then that virus might have left you alone. I’m so happy that I’m not good looking like you. Anyway, get well brother.
- If you haven’t eaten those ice creams without me then may be fever wouldn’t come this severely. Happy ice cream eating now fast recovery soon.
- Sending all the warmest regards so that you feel the warmness of fever twice. Just kidding dear. Feel good soon.
Get Well Soon Messages for Best Friend
You need to send some inspirational message for a sick friend, which can be highly motivational and let them heal faster than ever. These messages not only shows how much you care and love your best friend in real life, it also lets them know that your prayers are always there for them to recover soon.
- I was heartbroken when I heard you were ill. I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness. Get well soon!
- I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- Your continue stay in the hospital has made everyone heartsick at home. I wish you a quick recovery so we can have fun together again.
- Having you by my side everyday makes me happy. The more you stay in the hospital, the more unhappy I become. This is wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
- Take this token from me, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you. Dear, I wish you a fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
- Life at home has been less happy since you were confined to your sick-bed. Sweetheart, please get well soon!
- Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
- Rest well and remember to take your prescribed drugs so you can get back on your feet soon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Funny Get Well Soon Wishes Messages for Friend
If your friend is a jovial person in real life, and shall take things in a much more positive way, then try sending out funny get well soon messages for friend, that can make them laugh and completely forget the pain that has been making them be in bed rest for days. These funny messages be remembered by your best friend for years, and they shall cherish the moments many times in the upcoming years with you. These funny messages also portray how much you miss your best friend in real life, and can help them heal faster than ever.
This kind of sharing your affection in a funny way, shall make them laugh and then smile about how lucky they are to have a friend like in their life.
- I’m really very sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well and trust me; me too is feeling so bored, because we were supposed to go to for the trip. Feel better soon please.
- Wishing you a quick recovery because we have a big match next week. I guess you also don’t want to miss it too.
- If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
- Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.